Last month, I gave you a summer-long assignment for your Small Step. If you missed it, you can click here to read it. That means that this month is simply a reminder to keep plugging on: reflect upon what’s working and what isn’t, revamp your goals and strategies, and renew your commitment to fitness.
To help you accomplish this, I’ve linked to some previous posts that provide strategies to make your quest for fitness a success:
- Recognize What Isn’t Working: Laugh and the World Laughs with You
- Discover Your Unique Path to Fitness: It’s All About You
- Set SMART Goals: Fit Tip of the Month: Setting Goals
- Reflect on What Really Matters: The Most Liberating Fitness Decision You Can Make
- Be Inspired: Hurray for #thisgirlcan
Take advantage of vacations and lazy, hazy days to put you – your health and fitness – first. Making yourself a priority is one of the most loving things you can do for the people you love.
If you’re new to the Small Steps series, you can read about the philosophy and strategies of the series here. Know the Small Steps strategies don’t need to be done in any particular order and are independent of one another. So, you can begin the series with this post, continue throughout the rest of the year and pick up what you missed next year.
Previous Small Steps posts: January’s Portion Control, February’s Plan Ahead, March’s Accentuate the Positives, Eliminate the Negatives, April’s Substitutions, May’s Go Old School, June’s +1, July’s Reflect, Revamp & Renew.