Believe me, I know selecting a Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach is a tricky endeavor. Not every fitness professional is the right fit for you and not every prospective client is the right fit for me. Here’s a little quiz to help you decide if I’m the right trainer for you:
How many of the following five questions would you answer with a YES?
- Are you a female over 40 years old?
- Are you, like me, a breast cancer survivor and looking for a trainer who has been there too?
- Are you less concerned with reaching a number on the scale and more concerned with: reducing your risk for disease, sleeping better and having the energy, stamina and strength to perform the normal activities of daily living?
- Are you turned off by highly competitive, drill-sergeant exercise environments?
- Have you tried gym memberships or group exercise classes but not stuck with them because you felt uncomfortable?
If you answered YES to three or more of these questions, click here to book a 30 minute virtual training session with me on GymGo.
There’s a fit and happier person inside you, don’t make her wait a minute longer! I look forward to training with you.